AVANT At BAUMA CONEXPO AFRICA 2015
Always the star of the show at any expo involving construction, mining or agricultural machines, AVANT was present with a stall at the recently concluded BAUMA CONEXPO AFRICA event, which took place at the Johannesburg Expo Centre from Tuesday, September 15 to Friday, September 18.
BAUMA CONEXPO AFRICA is an international trade fair involving construction machinery, building material machines, mining machines and construction vehicles, and is attended by many key industry players each year.
Representatives of AVANT SA were proudly available to answer questions, give out product information and demonstrate the latest innovations concerning the AVANT machines, and the crowds that attended the expo were impressed with the capabilities of the versatile machines and their new developments.
AVANT SA took advantage of the four day event to unveil a few new elements of their product offering following a great deal of work that went into research and development.
Amongst the new improvements was a remote controlled AVANT machine which has been specially designed and developed in South Africa for use in the mining industry.
This is incredibly valuable, as it means that these machines can be used in dangerous areas such as mine shafts or on ground that is unstable without putting a life in jeopardy, thanks to the innovative remote controlled access that the operator will now enjoy.
Other elements that were unveiled included flame proof AVANT machines, as well as the awaited launch of the powerful and environmentally friendly AVANT 760i, a completely new model which also happens to be the biggest loader from the company (pictured above).
AVANT machines are known for their supreme quality and durability thanks to the many people who use the machines within various industries, but from a South African perspective we thought it would be interesting to look into the credibility of the AVANT brand.
So with that in mind, we take a closer look at six reasons why AVANT’s credibility as a world-leader in terms of Mini-Loaders and Mini-Diggers of distinction, combined with over 100 attachments, is at an all-time high.
1) Genuine 2-year factory warranty – AVANT have a great deal of faith in the products that they produce, which means that they believe in the durability of the machines that are made. A 2-year factory warranty ensures that any problems within that time are dealt with professionally and addressed immediately.
2) Track record with references since 2006 – AVANT SA has been in the business of mini machines for nine years, and during that time the company has developed a reputation for excellence and a track record of many happy customers who have only positive things to say about AVANT.
3) Country-wide support system – To ensure the best possible after sales service and support, AVANT SA works hard to ensure that they provide all of their customers with support throughout South Africa.
4) Guaranteed parts delivery within 7 working days – Not only can customers expect country-wide service and support in South Africa, but they also guarantee that parts for AVANT machines will be delivered to customers with 7 working days of the request being made.
5) Imported from Finland – AVANT machines are top of the line, with each Mini Loader and Mini Digger imported directly from Finland. This provides customers with the peace of mind that their machines are of the utmost quality, direct from Europe where the research and development continues to produce the latest state-of-the-art machinery and attachments.
6) Sold in more than 50 countries since 1991 – The fact that AVANT machines are sold to customers in over 50 countries since the early 90s is an indication of the quality that comes standard with all of the AVANT products, and the growing global reputation that defines AVANT’s credibility.