Avant stump grinder is an efficient and easy to operate tree stump remover. The cutting disc is mounted crosswise in relation to the loader, which means it throws the wood waste to the right side – the waste doesn’t fly on the operator or the loader. In addition, the stump grinder is equipped with a protective rubber cover which prevents the wood from flying around.
Grinding happens by moving the grinder forward and backward which means easy control with the drive pedals of the loader – or with the tilt movement of the quick attach plate, and the sideways mounting of the cutting disc guarantees excellent visibility to the working area.
Cutting teeth have three cutting edges: once a tooth becomes blunt, its fastening bolt is easy to open and turn the tooth so that a sharp cutting edge comes into use.
- Equipped with ø 540 mm cutting disc with 20 pcs replaceable teeth
- Teeth have three cutting edges – once a tooth becomes blunt it can be turned to get a new sharp cutting edge
- Mounted crosswise in relation to the loader: cutting disc throws the wood waste to the right side and the waste doesn’t fly on the loader and the operator
- Excellent visibility to the work area, easy to operate
- Equipped with a rubber cover on the right side – prevents wood waste from flying on the operator
- Rubber damper on the quick attach bracket minimizes vibrations to the loader and makes working smoother