Avant tilt adapter is mounted between the attachment and the loader’s attachment coupling plate. With it the attachment can be tilted sideways, and makes it possible to:
- Make different forms to the ground with a bucket or leveler
- Keep pallet fork level when you are driving on surfaces with gradient
- Load pallets that are on uneven ground
- Level ground on uneven surfaces
- With the 90 degree tilt adapter rotate the attachment as much as 90 degree
There are two tilt adapters available:
Tilt adapter with max. 12.5 degree tilting in both directions. It is intended for buckets, leveler and pallet fork – for jobs where tilting is a must but the tilting angle doesn’t have to be greater than 12.5 degrees.
Tilt adapter with max. 90 degree rotation, or 45 degree tilting in both directions. It is useful in applications where the attachment needs to be rotated more in order to get the job done: with grabbing tool (rotating of barrels etc.), artificial turf attachment (to fit through narrow doors) etc.
The tilt adapter is intended mainly for non hydraulically operated attachments, but with the optional second auxiliary hydraulics outlet in the front it is possible to use hydraulically driven attachments like a 4 in 1 bucket, pallet fork with hydraulic fork adjustment, grabbing tool and artificial turf attachment at the same time.
- Makes it possible to tilt the attachment sideways to grade the ground with a bucket or leveler, or load pallets on uneven ground with pallet fork
- Mounts between the attachment and the quick attach plate of the loader
- Two models: with max. ± 12.5° tilting or with max. 90° / ± 45° rotation