- 40% More ground clearance than traditional skidloaders
- 4x independent track footprints grant superior traction
- Articulated steering limits damage to sensitive work areas
- Rubber tracks grant up to 70% greater lifespan vs. tyres
- Telescopic boom has more reach than skid loaders
- Light machine weight means transport with LCV & Trailer
- Easier to operate than skidsteer loaders
- Reliable & economical Kubota & Kohler engines
- Up to 200 attachments available
- 4 Models Available - 760 - 750 - 640 - 530
Smooth drive is a shock absorber system for the boom. It consists of an accumulator which absorbs and eliminates boom movements and makes driving considerably smoother and more stable when driving at high speed with a heavy load.
This option is unique to AVANT and designed to minimize bouncing of load when driving on rough terrain.
This prevents fruit damage when transporting fruit bins for example.
The machine must also be equipped with both boom self-levelling and boom floating.
Instead of mechanical axles Avant uses a design where there are four separate hydraulic drive motors, one on each wheel of the loader.
This system has proven to be very effective, offering lots of pushing power and yet enabling a very compact design to the loader while maintaining an extremely low center of gravity, which is an important part of the great stability of Avant loaders.
Through research & development Avant has now improved this system with an innovative way of rethinking. In the new system the amount of hydraulic hoses and fittings has been radically reduced and optimized, where the name Optidrive™ derives from as well.