The Digga Slasha is a slashing attachment for Skid Steer Loaders that can be used for the effective cutting and clearing of grass and low ground shrubbery. It comes complete with hoses, couplers and fixed mount multi-fit frame to suit the parent machine with the option of a side shift frame. Ideal for landscaping, agriculture, roadway maintenance, parks maintenance, and general slashing.
Slasher Features & Benefits:
- Available with fixed or side shift frame
- Adjustable height 40 - 140mm
- Chain curtain for debris suppression
- Twin blade, dual rotation, single cutting bar
- Optional jockey wheel (for use with skid steer loaders only)
- Rounded side skids for smoother maneuverability over uneven terrain