Digging and construction
With Avant and trencher you can easily dig narrow trenches without damaging the ground on the digging area. The trencher does a clean trench which can easily be filled with a bucket or a dozer blade. Planetary drive with hydraulic motor guarantee powerful and trouble free operation.
Digging depths are 900 and 1200 mm respectively, depending on model. Digging width is either 100, 150 or 200 mm, depending on the width of the trenching chain. Trencher chains have tungsten reinforcements to ensure long lasting performance in all soil conditions.
- Trencher is ideal for smaller cable or pipe laying
- Digging speed with a trencher is 2-3 times quicker compared to a backhoe
- Combination of an articulated Avant and trencher leaves almost no marks of digging operations after the work is done. This makes it a perfect solution for gardens and other lawn areas.
- Very fast and clean way to dig trenches for cables, drains, piping etc.
- Digs only 100-200 mm wide trench and moves all ground to the right side of the trench
- Minimal damage to the ground on trenching area