HEAVY DUTY GENERAL BUCKET
Avant heavy duty general buckets are available with widths starting from 1300 mm. They are made of stronger materials, they are heavier and have more capacity than standard general buckets.
This makes them ideal tools for harder earthmoving and material handling jobs, and the HD buckets are best suited for Avant 600 and 700 series.
Other features are the same as on standard general buckets: good visibility to the edge of the bucket, the inside of the bucket is completely plain and the sides open forward in a slight angle which guarantees easy and complete filling and emptying of all kinds of materials.
HD buckets are available with straight edge and with teeth. Teeth protection plate is also available.
- Heavy duty bucket for more demanding earthmoving and and material handling jobs
- Excellent visibility to the edge of the bucket
- No reinforcement plates inside the bucket – easy filling and emptying
- High breakout force
- Strong cutting edge made of high tensile, abrasion resistant wear steel
- Buckets with teeth also available