Buckets, material handling
Our levelling buckets are built with heavy duty construction in mind. The sharp back edge of the bucket makes levelling easy when driving backward. Other features include a longer bottom, which enables the driver to see the tip of the bucket perfectly. This also makes levelling easier.
- The new levelling buckets are stronger and completely plain inside, which makes filling and emptying easier.
- They are also larger than the earlier models.
- Excellent visibility to tip of bucket.
- Sharp back edge enables exact levelling when driving backward.
- Heavy duty design .
- Latest models now with more width and capacity.